...That's just wrong. I'm happy with the big growth and such but, jesus that just looks terrible. I don't gave to explain what this looks like now do I?
But at least Nurgle isn't shrinking like with Pestilence. Speaking of which; The white and green spots pleased me much at first, but then i opened Pestilence;
Now with extra shades of brown. The thing is they are the same spots. Which, is not really a big suprise seeing as they both are on the same location, have the same container and almost same ingredients. So i moved Nurgle to the other side of the room, without light. And i will be adding small pieces of apple and sugar to pestilence. (Got to start off boring i guess.)
Well, that felt boring so i went downstairs, grabbed some cream and raided the aquarium filter of DELICIOUS, PURE BACTERIA FILLED NUTRICIOUS LIQUID for both Pestilence and... Soup!
Soup is almost quite literally, soup. 3 Day old soup combined with tomato juice which probally expires in a few days, some spit, minor amount of sugar, aquarium filter juices and cream. Welcome to the journey, Soup.
THIS IS GOING QUITE WELL THIJS, I WILL KNOW YOU HAVE DIED FROM OVERDOSE OF DELICIOUS GERMS WHEN I SUDDENLY STOP SEEING YOU.
ReplyDeleteAs the suggester of the name Soup, you have no idea how happy this makes me.
ReplyDeleteAwesome!
ReplyDeleteNo sperm as of yet?
ReplyDeleteNo sperm, there are females near my present location that feel that they are in need of it again these days.
ReplyDelete