We got him.
Pestilence has finally started taking it's first steps, and in a few days i should be able to add more stuff, and maybe create a liquid underlayer by doing so. I have no idea to be honest, since Shoggoth had way more water and such.
But i love that typical white fuzzy look, and those grey pixel like dots all over the place make it even better. I couldn't see those with my eyes though. In matter of fact i didn't think it had rot until i smelled that way too familliar smell and noticed the little white spot.
I like the name Soup for liquid-goo really much to. Meat one? No idea. Nurgle could fit. Hastur or Glaaki to, and i can't really pronounce the rest...
Speaking of Mister-saucages-in-a-plastic-box, no signs of rot there yet. And i've been keeping the liquid that came with the saucages to see if it would rot to, but it doesn't seem to have yet.
Then again, liquids rot horribly slow. I should fill Soup soon.
Stop spamming this shit to /x/ kthxbai
ReplyDeleteAww, how beautiful.
ReplyDeleteAs for the name, i suggest Saya for the meat one.
First anon:
ReplyDeleteLolno.
Why not just name it Dennis?
ReplyDeleteDennis sound really, really lethal. Dennis.
Dennis the Menace.
ReplyDelete