Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 34: Live to rot another day.

Condition is not getting worse but not really that much better to. I slept through an entire day of college by accident.











And Pestilence seems to be goddamn menstruating. This is getting weirder by the day. Though a logically sound explanation would be that this is coming from the berries, and that would kill my mood though because the pink spots might just be berry juices to.

The growth doesn't seem to have died either from the fluids, and it's getting a glorious shape.











However, Soup seems to be doing so much better. Do you see that? The food in the middle is one big messy pool of slime, and the rest around it seems to be up next. I love this.
Maybe we're actually getting a goo again. Come to think of it, it looks like shit that you put on crackers.
I'm never touching that salad stuff again.

Tiny white and crusty kind of mold growing on pre-nurgle mix Soup residue to, and fuzzy/hairy mold eating it's way up from down the bread, the usual grey mold that covered Nurgle for weeks. I hope it gets liquified like the bread. Soup's old skin seems to be shrinking.











As can be seen on this picture to, combined with the fact that the little seeds in the bread don't really rot well. But that's how they're designed i guess.

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed!
    Very satisfying :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiXwatdG30Y

    That post title reminded me of this song. Keep on rotting \m/

    ReplyDelete